Anything Country is family-owned and operated by husband and wife team, Randy and Judy Lange. Judy is the resident artist/designer and Randy is the craftsman and also procures the lumber. We welcome you to our site and hope you enjoy our products!
We offer our products on a wholesale-only basis, and go to great lengths to develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with all of our partners. We achieve this in several ways:
- Quality First. If the end customer is happy, they will continue to purchase our products from our wholesale partners. This is the foundation of success and so we take great care to deliver quality. Too many producers of “crafts” don’t focus on durability and quality construction. Our products are built to last and we receive many compliments on the sturdy nature of everything we make.
- Style. Our products begin life as a design concept in the mind of our resident artist, Judy Lange. She is always able to evoke a fun, family-friendly style with a touch of country, and everything we design is something we would proudly display in our own home. Our products tend to catch your eye whether it is across a craft show floor, or across your own showroom. This translates directly into sales and satisfied customers. No matter how well it is built, it has to have that Anything Country style!
- Handmade. Any factory can crank out bland, cookie cutter “crafts”, but we tend to think each one of our handmade items has the mark of quality and is unique unto itself. People can sense when something is mass-produced and when someone has put care and artistry into their craft. Like a good home-cooked meal, our products are lovingly crafted and are sure to satisfy. We take pride in that.
- Brand Strength. We take all steps to ensure all of our products meet quality standards so that any one who hears the name Anything Country know immediately, they can expect a solid product. Our wholesale partners only benefit from the strength of our brand.
- Environmentally Conscious. Many of our products are made from reclaimed wood from old barns around Iowa. This not only adds a touch of character, it also helps recycle this gorgeous old wood into something beautiful and useful instead of being discarded. Read more about our Reclaimed Wood here.
- Fair Pricing. Despite the extra work in hand-making these items, the time it takes to reclaim the aged wood, and the cost of quality materials, we make sure we offer our products at reasonable prices to our partners. We are a team, working to continue our businesses and satisfy customers with an eye for the long run. Everyone gets a fair shake.
Quality • Individual Style • A Well-respected Brand • Authentic Character • Fair Pricing
This is our recipe for success.
Please Contact Us for more information.